Initial visit - psychiatric evaluation, no medical services 90791 - $200
Subsequent visit - psychotherapy, 30 minutes 90832 - $ 60
Subsequent visit -psychotherapy, 38-52 minutes 90834 - $100
Subsequent visit -psychotherapy, 53-67 minutes 90837 - $120
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Debbie, dba Deborah L McManus Counseling Corporation, is "in network" with several insurance companies.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- What is my co-pay or co-insurance amount?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Medicare (in any form) only covers counseling when it is provided by a Psychologist (PhD) or Psychiatrist (MD), NOT a Licensed Mental Health Counselor LMHC). (Counseling associations are continuing to work to change this through legislation.) In order to adjust for this, I offer a reduced fee for those on Medicare. If you have other PRIVATE insurance, they may cover counseling with an LMHC.
Cash and check are accepted for payment.
The appointment time is held exclusively for you. If you are unable to keep the appointment for any reason or need to reschedule, please notify the office at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment. If you fail to do this, you (not your insurance) will be charged a fee of $50 for the missed session (unless there are extenuating circumstances).
Questions? Please contact me for further information.